Major roles and responsibilities
- To promote gender equality in all training programs.
- To fight violence against women.
- To ensure gender equality in all the Institute activities.
- To provide support for improvement, particularly female students in order to improve their academic performance and optimize their number with males.
- Coordinating different supports offered by the Institute, individuals, and NGOs for needy female and male students.
- Creating awareness related to gender to the Institute.
- Charming capacity-building programs.
- Creates network with partners
- Motivate female employees and providing awards to outstanding females. Provide counseling service to youths.
- Identify challenges and provide/suggest solutions faced by female trainees and staff of the Institute and;
- Mainstream gender in the training and research activities of the Institute;
- Raise the awareness of trainees and other members of gender issues.
- Follow up and coordinate supports provided to female trainees by the Institute and other stakeholders;
- Work, follow up, take appropriate actions and progress; on different gender-related issues raised by trainees, employees and report to relevant offices,
- Facilitate activities planned to support female trainees and employees and create networking with other similar offices in higher education institutes;
Director, Women, Children and Youths Directorate